NZB-O-Matic is an easy to use, free, multi-server usenet download program based on NZB files. It requires the .NET framework v1.1 to run and probably contains a few bugs ;)
Changes in v0.43:
- Added 'Needs Group' option, see 'Needs Group' section in the changelog.txt for more information.
Current features :
- Support multiple servers, it will first try to download from the first server, if the article cant be found it'll try the 2nd, and 3rd, and so on. There is no limit on servers, although each server-connection is a thread looking at that server's download queue, so processor power could come into play when you have a lot of connections.
- Multi-threaded downloading for multiple connections.
- Supports yEnc, UUEncode and Base-64 decoding.
- Imports NZB files that are downloaded from www.newzbin.com.
- File signature caching
- Pause/resume downloads
- Bandwidth usage limiting
Feel free to contact us about NZB-O-Matic (change .at. to @ ) :
- Da_Teach - da_teach.at.wordtgek.nl
- Azaril - william.at.archbell.com